As an industrial photographer I understand the value of a powerful photo. Your business and product must project the right message to your target market. With over 20 years industrial experience from around the globe my unique insights and knowledge help to bring your products and services out.
Standard industrial photography services offered
- Product photos for advertising or illustration
- Industrial equipment videography and photography
- YouTube videos
- Documenting industrial processes or equipment setup procedures
- Document progress of building and construction projects
- Executive portraiture’s
- Industrial photography experience
The industrial landscape is vast from large building landscape pictures to small integrate product photos. Capturing photos that help to sell your vision and remain on brand requires a special understanding. It’s this attention to your needs and how to interrupt them in a photo that makes our industrial pictures work. I’ve traveled the world over and seen countless industrial environments. Seeing how equipment and process work together helps to understand how your product should be photographed. You can see some of my industrial photographs from my Flickr account.
Types of industrial products photographed
- Large industrial machinery
- Food processing equipment
- Conveying systems
- Electronic components
- Raw materials
- Machinery and equipment fabrication
- Lumber facilities
- and more…
Virtual Tour Services
What we do
Simply stated, we serve others through the creation of extraordinary virtual tours. The virtual tours we create help businesses (and, of course, the people who run them) to showcase their location and offerings, wow their potential and current clients, and generate more leads and sales.
Hooweb Virtual Tours prides itself in providing great service that is individualized, customized, professional and friendly. In our virtual tours you can expect beautiful, high definition, 360 degree images, well-designed and easy-to-use virtual tour interfaces, and fun and informative interactive elements. Each virtual tour is created with a goal in mind so as to meet our client’s specific needs to market their individual business and service.
Additional Virtual Tour Features
- iPad, iPhone, Android and other mobile compatible versions
- Informational hot spots providing more information about your location and/or service
- Voice over narration or on-site ambient audio
- Professional still photography
- Embedded video(s)
- Interactive map/floor plan showing the layout of your location with navigation from the map to each 360 view